Areas of specialisation
Encotext’s areas of specialisation include law, finance, human resources, communications, marketing and cosmetics. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us – we will be happy to provide you with advice and guidance on how to solve your translation challenges. Let us manage every step of the process for you – we will deliver a translation that gets your message across and preserves the linguistic tone of your original text.
- HUMAN RESOURCES – training materials, 180- and 360-degree surveys, employee engagement questionnaires
- COMMUNICATIONS/MARKETING – press releases and kits, newsletters, websites, video subtitles
- LEGAL – free-form and certified translations. Free-form translations include contracts, articles of association, court decisions, summons, and more. Certified translations are often required for civil-status documents and KBIS extracts, to name only two.
- FINANCE/BANKING – reference documents, results announcements, audit reports, minutes of management board and general meetings
- COSMETICS – training materials, competitive intelligence, research reports and product announcements
References available upon request. Contact us today – we can help solve your translation challenges.